Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Silly Jilly: Like Mother, Like Daughter

Last night, I was cleaning up our house since Julian's sister is coming in town in a few days.  That included emptying the diaper genie.  I seriously hate doing this...it is usually Julian's chore to do, but after asking him a million times to do it since he had not gotten around to it, I did it.  I tied up the bag and left it by the garage door so Julian could take it out to the trash can.  But after a long day at work, Julian left it there hadn't quite gotten around to throwing it out.

This morning, Julian woke up to help with the morning routine of getting Jillian ready and making breakfast.  After he finished getting Jillian ready, he walked with her to the kitchen to work on breakfast.  As soon as she saw the bag full of diapers (still) by the garage door, she had something to say about it.

She said "Dada" in her stern voice.  She started waving her hand in front of her face, something we do when something is stinky.  Then she pointed to the door and said "Outside."

And wouldn't you know it, that bag of dirty diapers gotten taken outside right away.

Well played, baby girl.  Well played. ;)

I wonder if I can get Jillian to ask Julian to pick up his dirty clothes/clean the floors/wash my car...

No comments:

Post a Comment