Thursday, July 19, 2012

Silly Jilly-isms

This little girl is quite the talker!  And as much as I tell myself I will never forget all the cute little things she says, I know that time will make those memories fade.  So in hopes of trying to make them stick, I'm going to write some of them down.

Here are a few of our favorite Silly Jilly-isms:

(After you hand her something or do something for her)
Thank you so much! 'Ppreciate it!

(When she sees herself in a picture)
Hey, that's G Bear Baby

(When she wants you to hold her)
Hold you!

(When you ask her what something says, whether it's a shirt or a menu)
Mommy: What does that say?
Jillian: (as if she's actually reading it) I love you Mommy
(And I don't correct her!)

(Unlocks iPhone)
Awesome!

She says so many cute things, I wish I could remember them all.  She is definitely in the talking business still and she says more and more new things everyday.  The other day she sat next to me and said "Soooooooo...what's up?"  Silly Jilly...your little words make my heart smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment