Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy 4 Months, Alex!

Oh, sweet boy!  You are 4 months old today!


It has been a month of big transitions for you.  First, mommy started back at work and so you have been spending some quality time at home with Daddy and Miss Cary.  I miss you every second of the day but it does make coming home a little extra sweet.  And I think you miss me too because you give me lots of big, gummy smiles when I walk in the door!


Also, you were sleeping through the night, and so silly Mommy thought it would be a good idea to move you to your own room since our room is so cold.  You've been sleeping in your crib for about a week now, and I'm not so sure you like that very much.  You have not been an up-every-2-to-3-hours baby since you were about a month old, but the transition to your own room had made you not sleep as well (and Mommy and Daddy aren't sleeping either). :(  It's ok, we're going to get through it and I'm sure we'll figure out something that works!


We got the jump-a-roo out of the attic and I hoped you would love it as much as your sister did.  And you do absolutely love it!  Play time seems to be one of your favorite times of the day!



You are getting so big!  A lot of your 3 month clothes are snug and you fit best in 6 month clothes already.  And I have even put you in a few 9 month outfits too!  You weigh over 16 lbs and your belly is growing so big...just in time to see Santa with his big belly, too!

Shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly!

And you are looking big next to your elephant already.  What a difference a few months make!


Alex, you are a calm, happy boy who is too cute for words!  We love Love LOVE you, Bubs!  You make our lives complete!





No comments:

Post a Comment