Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Shower for our Peanut

I really have the best friends in the world who would shower our little boy with so much love!  My nearest and dearest in College Station threw us a baby shower a few weekends ago.  We are decorating Alex's nursery in an elephant theme in grey and white with pops of navy and yellow.  So my oh-so creative friends made this the theme of our shower!

Every great party starts with a great invitation!
Perfect cupcake toppers, personalized letter, and banner!  

Signs that we can hang in Bubs' nursery and a personalized guest book

Shower games and more perfect party details

Another great party detail and personalized onesies for Alex to wear

Personalized month day signs to mark our little boy's growth

It was absolutely perfect with all the great decor.  And the best part is, we can use all of this stuff to decorate his nursery or the hospital once he comes!  I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have friends who would spend so much time paying attention to all the little details of the party.  

And as great as the decor was, it was definitely the companionship of our friends who decided to come shower our little boy with love.  We enjoyed a relaxed Sunday afternoon together, playing games, snacking, and opening gifts.  

The Acosta 3...soon to be the Acosta 4


The greatest friends in the photo booth station

One of the many thoughtful gifts we got

Meanwhile, all the kiddos had the best time too!  There were so many cool toys outside or snuggles to be had inside!

The Cutest Bunch

I really do have the greatest friends in Meredith, Katy, and Christen!  A very special thank you to these 3 ladies who are my mommy rocks in College Station.  These are the ladies I choose to spend my time with and share my life with as a mom and a friend.  I know that I can call any of the 3 of them at any hour of the day for even the silliest of questions.  For me, these 3 have been a shoulder to lean on for nearly 8 years now, and I will always be grateful for their friendship!  Thanks for showering our new little peanut with so much love!  I hope you each know that I will always do the same for you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment