Friday, July 5, 2013

34 weeks!



How far along: 34 weeks, 4 days

I look/feel: great still!  I have to be honest, I thought it was only a matter of time until I started to feel miserable, but that time has not come yet.  Sure, the Texas summer heat is in full swing, but seeing as I love the summer, I really don't mind too much (and I don't have to spend too much time outside so that helps).  This pregnancy has honestly made me feel like I could do this 10 more times (but let's not get carried away...I am not having 12 kids...things are NOT cheaper by the dozen)!

Bubby is: starting to hiccup.  Well, surely he has hiccuped before, but now I feel it on a regular basis.  I just love baby hiccups.  There is no feeling in the world that compares!

Julian is: so good to me.  Somehow, he thinks that I am so beautiful 8 months preggo and he does not hesitate to tell me any chance he gets.  Such a good husband!

Jillian is: very much looking forward to her brother coming out.  She loves on him every day, tells everyone about her baby brother, and tells him to come out.  I have tried to prep her tons by telling her that once he comes, he will be with us always and forever, but I am not sure these are concepts that she understands yet.  Hopefully, she will still be as in love with him 2 months, 2 years, and 2 decades from now!

I am craving: no real cravings, but I eat every bit of ice cream I can get my hands on.  The lovely ladies at work have "Blue Bell Fridays" where we eat ice cream at 9 AM and 2 PM every Friday (and yes, I eat ice cream VERY willingly at 9 AM).  I am their most faithful follower as I always show up, spoon in hand, ready to join in on the fun! All my extra ice cream helpings definitely showed on the scale the last time I went to the doctor...meh, you're suppose to gain lots of weight while preggers, right?!

Crazy pregnancy moment of the week: I think my pregnancy brain is in full swing.  I will walk into a room, ready to grab something and forget why I went in the room in the first place.  And sometimes, I forget what I am saying right in the middle of speaking.  Too much Bubby on the brain!   Hopefully, this will return to normal soon...

On the To-Do List: I need to write the thank you cards after we were showered by our nearest and dearest in Aggieland!  And now that we had our last baby shower, I need to check to see what's still on our registry and start shopping away!

No comments:

Post a Comment