Thursday, February 21, 2013

15 weeks!

In case you are wondering, I'm wearing the same thing as last week.  I have taken a photo each week in the same outfit.

How far along: 15 weeks, 4 days

I look/feel:
 like one of the Seven Dwarfs, Sneezy! 


No, but seriously...I've got the red nose, droopy eyes, and definitely rockin' a baby bump these days!  There is this strange side effect of pregnancy where you produce a lot of mucous...glamorous, I know!  This is one of the many things that they don't tell you about before you get pregnant.  

Jillian is: Definitely Happy!  


The other day, Julian picked her up from school and her teachers told him that she had been walking around all day saying "I'm so happy!"  She is most definitely Julian's child because Lord knows I don't walk around saying I am so happy all the time.  Gotta love her!!!

Julian is: If I'm Sneezy and Jillian is Happy, Julian must be a Dwarf too...I'd say he's Sleepy.  Sleepy because he is a studying machine with a strenuous job, an active child, and a sneezy wife...so he's over-worked, coming home just in time to play hide and seek with Jillian, studying till the wee hours of the morning, then not sleeping at night because I won's stop sneezing.   Poor Julian!


Bubby is: OK, so to complete the Dwarf family, we'll say Bubby is Bashful.  Pretty much every time we do a sonogram, he/she turns away from the camera and faces the other way.  Silly Bubby baby!


Crazy pregnancy moment of the week: The emotional crying continues, nothing new there.  And lots of crazy dreams too...I had one the other night about being in a water park with my family.  And then somehow it transitioned into a team-building activity with my students.  Who knows?!

I am craving: 
Salads...all day...everyday.  

Gender prediction:
 Still think it's a boy, but I made a list of all the stuff we'd have to get if it's a boy vs. the stuff we'd have to get if it's a girl.  Let's just say, it made me hopeful for a girl to spend 1/2 as much on baby stuff!  

On the to-do list: 
Go through maternity clothes to pick out enough "business professional/casual" outfits for a 4-day leadership conference in Dallas this weekend.  Thank goodness for Katy, Meredith, and Christen and the maternity clothes sharing system.  Surely, there is enough between 3 different bins to pull out 4 comfy/decent outfits!
Oh, and since this out-of-town trip equals quality Daddy/Daughter bonding time, my to-do list also includes laying out Jillian's school clothes and pajamas (oh, and accessories) for 4 days, preparing enough food so they don't both starve, and making extensive (read: anal-retentive) lists (that Julian probably won't use/need).  

No comments:

Post a Comment