Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Life As a House: Happy House-iversary!




What an amazing ride it has been so far!  There is nothing like owning a house that can make you feel like a grown-up.  It is very surreal to come home everyday to the place that is your own.  Julian and I both work so hard to make our house a home and together with Jillian, we are making memories around every corner!

It definitely takes more effort to maintain a home than I ever would have imagined. Julian and I spend many a nights reflecting on all the heart and soul (and time and money) that we pour into our home and all the reward and joy we feel from our first home.  

I seriously keep waiting for someone to come take my garage door opener away...to tell us, "hey, thanks for housesitting for us this past year.  Now go find your own home..."  

But that's not gonna happen because this is our Home Sweet Home!  How sweet it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment