Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to Daddy!

Today is Julian's 28th Birthday!!!  When we first met, he was 20 years old, and the day after we moved to College Station, he turned 21.   Hard to believe that he is already turning 28 years old!!!


Julian had a low-key birthday this year.  We had dinner with friends on Sunday, and then a few of his favorite things today.  We went to the movies, then got Jillian from school, then dinner at Texas Roadhouse. And our last stop was Cafe Eccell to get Julian's favorite dessert, a Strawberry Tart.  We brought the tart home so we could celebrate at home as a family.

Jillian blew out Daddy's candle and made us sing Happy Birthday over and over again

But the highlight of Julian's birthday was Jillian singing Happy Birthday to Daddy!  Happy Birthday is her favorite song, even if she sings a little off key and doesn't always get the words just right.




Jilly Bear showered Daddy with lots of hugs, kisses, and Happy Birthday renditions that I know made this birthday extra special.  I love you more and more every day and I hope you had the best birthday ever.  And you're welcome for giving you the best present ever...a happy birthday-singin, daddy-lovin' Jilly Bear!  Here's to many more, my love!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is super sweet!!! Happy Birthday J!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to write a song for you guys, and maybe do video. While doing on search on my band I saw you are another Roll Acosta person I just have to meet. I'll keep you posted, but I just wanted to give a shout out first to another Roll Acosta on the interwebs :)

    -Jake
    rollacosta.com

    ReplyDelete