Friday, March 1, 2013

16 Weeks!


How far along: 16 weeks, 5 days


I look/feel: pregnant.  I think my baby belly finally popped out this past weekend.  And it is getting increasingly harder to lug Jillian around because she loves for Mommy to "hold you."    

How is the baby: Holy guacamole, the baby is the size of an avocado these days.  Good thing I LOVE guacamole!!!


Julian is: glad he survived his Daddy/Daughter weekend while I was in Dallas.  He did such a great job and here is a little bit of the fun I missed while I was away from them:
- Jillian peed in the potty 4 times in one day!
- Julian got a promotion and a raise (always a good thing!)
- Bonding over bath time

- Julian and Jillian spent a lot of time at the Chick-Fil-A playground 
I realize that her socks don't match...what can I say?!  I was out of town, Julian is color blind, and Jillian is insistent...and that, my friends, is the reasoning for this winning outfit!  She sure is cute, even if her socks don't quite match!

Jillian is: talking a lot about her new baby brother/sister.  She told me the other day that "baby brother sister is gonna get out of mommy's belly...on Tuesday."  She is learning the days of the week at school and she thought that Tuesday sounded like a great day for the baby to arrive!

Crazy pregnancy moment of the week: I finally had my first dream about the baby.  I will spare you the details, but I will say, it was a healthy, beautiful baby girl!  Of course, I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby boy while I was pregnant with Jillian so clearly my dream radar can be off...

I am craving: Those of you who know me well know I don't eat red meat, but while in Dallas, I just had to have In n Out Burger!  It was delicious!  And last night, we went out to dinner to celebrate my friend, Katy's, birthday.  I had a steak for dinner...it was by far the best steak I had ever had (even if it was $30).  Guess this baby is making a carnivore out of me!  

Gender prediction: Who knows?!  There are officially 18 days till we find out and put the results in an envelope to be unveiled at our gender reveal party, which is in 3 weeks.  It is going to be agonizing not knowing for those 3 days in between!

On the to-do list: Set out a guest list and budget for our gender reveal party!  My friend, Katy, and her friend, Cindy, have offered to throw the party as the first of their "Over the Rainbow" party productions/new business venture

No comments:

Post a Comment