Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Adorable Alex: A Year In Review

I took a trip down memory lane, reminiscing over every ounce of our sweet boy's first year of life.  What a sweet year it has been, from the moment he arrived on our doorstep...


...to our first glimpses of those dimples...


...to his adorable smile that I can't get enough of.


I remember it like it yesterday, that feeling of having him in my belly...


...and I can remember the feel of holding him when he was so tiny...


...and the joy of every moment in between.




 I know a certain little someone has loved him wholeheartedly right from the start...



...even if he wasn't always crazy about being showered by her kisses!



We are so blessed as a family of 4!


 

We love you, son, so much more than you will ever know!





No comments:

Post a Comment