Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dimples!


I can already tell you that Alex has me wrapped around his finger, and it's all because of those 2 little indentations on his cheeks.  Literally one minute after he was born, my mom mentioned that he had dimples, but I had no idea just how cute they would be.  

I can see it now...

(Alex, age 2 months)

Scene: Mommy changing Alex's diaper

Me: Alex!  You just peed/pooped onto Mommy for the 2482 time!

Alex: (flashes those dimples and coos)

Me: (heart melts) OK, sonny boy, I forgive you!


(Alex, age 2)

Scene: Alex eating lunch

Me: Alex! Please don't pour your yogurt all over the table AGAIN!

Alex: (flashes those dimples)  Sorry, mommy!

Me: It's ok, Bubby Boy, Mommy will clean it up!


(Alex, age 17)

Scene: Alex gets caught sneaking out

Me: Alex!  No, sir.  It is not acceptable for you to leave this house after 11 PM!  Just wait until I tell your father...

Alex: (flashes those dimples) I'm sorry, I promise it will never happen again!

Me: OK, Bubs (yes, I will still call him Bubs when he's 17), maybe Daddy doesn't need to know about this...


You get the picture!  He will get away with anything...all because of those dimples.

Do you blame me?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment