Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Your Merry Mailbox featuring The Acostas

I know, I know...it's August. And summer is still blaring in hot Texas. But there are only 120 days till Christmas...

Right now, you are probably thinking of your favorite memory from your favorite time of year. A time of cozy sweaters, hot chocolate in hand, snuggling up to a warm fire (ok, maybe heart-warming memories are all I can think of to counter this heat, I'm trying to play a Jedi-mind-trick on myself). 

Let's be honest, whether Christmas is 25 days away or 364 days away, it's always on our minds. Two good friends of mine, Katy and Cindy, decided to capitalize on this Merry all day, everyday. They started a blog featuring Christmas cards year-round. They tried to find a place where all aspects of a card, from card design to photo shoot styling to concept, were featured. When they couldn't find such a place, they created it. Your Merry Mailbox was born.

And today, they just so happen to be featuring us, the Acostas. Actually, it's the Acostas when there were only 2 of us (and baby Jilly was about to grace us with her presence).  Maybe you should pause from your day and head over to spread the Merry. But be careful...you may spend at least an hour looking at this website and planning your next Christmas card.

I know this crazy mama has already started planning for our card! What can I say, 120 days to go and I have lots of time on my hands since I'm on maternity leave.  (Hope the Merry Mamas are proud!)

No comments:

Post a Comment