Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Silly Jilly: My Niece Ate My Homework

Ever heard the saying "my dog ate my homework"?  How about the saying "my niece ate my homework"?!  Well, that's exactly what Jilly did to her Auntie Michelle...
This past weekend, all of our family came in town, but I will blog more about that later.  As soon as they got here, my youngest sister Michelle pulled out her homework to get it taken care of so she could enjoy the rest of the weekend.  (What a good little student she is...a girl after my own heart!) 


As soon as she set her paper down, Jilly quickly grabbed it, as she is still in her "grab-anything-you-can-get-your-hands-on-and-stick-it-in-your-mouth" phase. And she bit off the top corner of the paper! 


Guess Auntie Shell will have to explain that one to her teacher.


Silly Jilly, you bring new meaning to the phrase "My Dog Niece Ate My Homework!"

No comments:

Post a Comment