Thursday, September 15, 2011

Extended Family Photos!

When all of our family was in town last weekend, we took extended family photos and I think they turned out so well.  We used a great local Bryan/College Station photographer named Shannon Morton and she did such a great job capturing our family.  Here are just a few of my favorits shots!

Look at these 2 cutie cousins!  I could just eat them up, they are so precious!

And next are a few shots of our whole family!  I cannot tell you how great it was to have all these people that we care about so dearly in one place all at the same time!

 These 2 are clearly the center of our family and they stole the show in this shot!

Love this, especially the mingling of the family members and our two pint-size loves!


I asked the photographer to do a couple special shots of my brother, Mike, and his new fiance Jen! They got engaged this weekend...finally!

And here are a couple more shots of different family combinations!
I can't believe that we both have babies!

My mom with her kids and granddaughters!  Her whole world is in this picture!


And here are Grandma and Grandpa Fonseca with their kids and grandkids.  I tried to get my dad to carry Amanda in this picture, but they both said no...JK! 

And here is an amazing shot of the Acosta clan!


Jillian, Lauren, and their grandparents

The babies and their aunts and uncles


Proud Dads with their sons, Proud dads with their daughters


We had such a great time taking these pictures.  Thanks a million, Shannon, for capturing these special moments with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment