Sunday, May 22, 2011

Silly Jilly - Talking Business

Everyday, when I pick Jilly up from school, I ask her how her day was. Usually, I don't get much response...I mean, she's only 3 months old so of course she would not answer me. But this past week, I was pleasantly surprised when I would ask her about her day and she would answer me! The entire drive home (about 10 minutes), she sits in her car seat and she says "ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh" and she grunts...and then she pauses until I respond and ask her to tell me more. Looks like our little girl is in the talking business like her daddy!
When Julian was little, he would talk so much. One time, someone asked him why he talked so much and his reply was "I'm in the talking business."
Silly Jilly...I hope she always wants to tell me about her day and that she stays in the talking business, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment