Thursday, May 5, 2011

Silly Jilly - Funny Photos

Of the nearly 2000 pictures I have taken of Jillian since she was born, not all the pictures have been "picture perfect."  Here are a few of my favorite funny photos of Silly Jilly!
Like this one...

Or the time her headband bow ended up over her eyes...
"Hey, who turned off the lights?!"

 I also love photos of crying babies...
 ...especially when they have bunny ears on!
 And then there was the day last week when I picked her up from school and she decided to flip me off...
"That's what I think of you leaving me at daycare, Mommy"

  And this one...
Daddy makes the same face when the Yankees lose, Jilly Bear!

...Or her best Zoolander face

Yes, Jilly, you really are the Star of Mommy's Blog!



1 comment:

  1. Amber! Your baby girl is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy that everything seems to be going so well for you! I wish your family of 3 the best!

    ReplyDelete