Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy 10 Months, Alex!

Happy 10 Months, sweet boy!


As in, 2 months till your ONE?!  I know, you look as surprised as I am...


Where is the time going?!  Our baby Alex is getting so big!  He's just under 21 lbs. and is wearing his 12-18 month clothes already.  Alex is getting bigger everyday...sometimes, I drop him off at school and I swear he is heavier by the time I pick him up at the end of the day.

Almost as tall as his elephant!

He is a great eater and is eating more and more solid food now.  I feed him little chunks of food, like fruits, veggies, and pasta, along with Cheerios and baby puffs.  He loves his food and he is learning how to chew with his 2 front teeth.  But I think more teeth are coming soon because he is chewing on everything these days -- including his crib.

Silly boy, that's not a teething ring!
Bubsy is a happy boy most of the time who loves to laugh at Jillian playing peek-a-boo, or mommy's silly faces, but especially at Daddy.  He thinks his daddy is the best and no one makes him laugh like Daddy.  It's actually the cutest thing to watch because his face lights up when Daddy is around!


Alex is still a great sleeper and it is so cute because he sleeps with a stuffed elephant named Elfie that he loves to cuddle with.  Maybe mommy (and daddy) still sleep with a stuffed animal too, so I know where he gets this from...

Bubs loves his Elfie
Sweet boy, I can't believe that is it time to start actually planning (and not just Pinning) for your first birthday.  I wish time would stand still so I could keep you and your sister this little forever!  It has been so fun these past 10 months and I know we could not imagine our lives without you, Alex!

Jilly Bear loves you!
Happy 10 Months, Bubsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment