Thursday, May 22, 2014

Trampoline!

A few months ago, I thought to myself, "How do we get an energetic 3-year-old and a bouncing baby boy to burn off some energy?!  I know...we'll buy them a trampoline!  Maybe I'll get it at Christmas or maybe for one of the kids' birthdays..."  But when I saw one at the store the other day, I thought, "what the heck, may as well buy it for them now!"  

Julian worked all evening to get it set up.  When we got home from school, he was putting the finishing touches on it so I distracted the kids with riding around in the Cozy Coupe.  It was Alex's first time riding in the little red car and he loved it!


But finally, after dinner, Daddy finished the trampoline.


Jillian was so excited to get in!


She had such a great time bouncing around with her Daddy...


...and playing with a ball in there...


...and Bubsy and I had fun watching and bouncing, too! 


We had so much fun as a family on our new toy and I can see us spending lots more time on our brand new trampoline!

Couldn't get them both to look up and smile at the same time #reallifepic

No comments:

Post a Comment