Thursday, November 14, 2013

Silly Jilly: That's Not Apple Juice

Jillian's school is close to Northgate, the bar district in College Station. So everyday when I pick her up, we drive by these bars. One in particular has a patio and there are always people there boozing it up by 5 PM. (This is a college town, after all.)
I had never really thought that Jillian paid much attention to them. But yesterday when we were driving home, she asked to go there...
Jillian: Mommy, I and baby can go there? (pointing to the bar with the patio)
Me: No, that's not a place for little girls and little boys.
Jillian: Oh, so when I turn 3, I can go there because I'll be a big kid.

Silly Jilly, not sure they'll let you in at 3...maybe wait 18 more years. Oh, and by the way, that's not apple juice they're drinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment