Saturday, November 10, 2012

Silly Jilly: BTHO Bama

After a lot of time away from Jillian, I was looking forward to some quality time with my girl. What could be more fun than a Saturday afternoon at home watching some Aggie football!
It has been an amazing season so far, but nothing could prepare us for the awesome game today where the Aggies rolled the tide and beat the #1 team in the nation. Jillian and I spent the afternoon playing in the living room and cheering on the Aggies.

Mommy: Go Aggies! Beat Alabama!
Jillian: Go Aggies! Beat Ab-a-lama!
Mommy: Alabama...
Jillian: Ab-a-la-mama!
Mommy: Alabama...
Jillian: Bama-llama!

This went on for about 3 minutes, and I could not stop giggling as she tried to figure out how to say Alabama! Eventually, I could see in her face that she was ok with not getting it quite right and instead was just having fun because I could not stop laughing!

We cheered! We clapped! We jumped on the couch! And after the Aggies pulled out a W, we stood in front of the tv and danced and sawed 'em off together.

Silly Jilly! I'm so glad that we are not from A-ma-bama!

Mommy: Jillian, where are you from?
Jillian: I'm from Tet-sas!

God Bless Tet-sas! Gig 'em Aggies! Way to BTHO Bama!


No comments:

Post a Comment