Friday, March 2, 2012

Terrible blogger =(

I will admit...I have done a terrible job at blogging over the past couple months.  There are any of a million reasons why this happened, like not having internet at our house (long story, makes us angry, so don't ask).  And I feel like the entire month of February slipped away with 5 visits to the doctor, lots of prescription and over-the-counter medicine, and a lot of sleeping the day away with various illnesses.  And, well, there's only so much blogging you can do should do at work.
All that to say, I have thus far failed at my new year's resolution to blog at least 6 times a month. Amber/Mommy Fail.
But, now that everyone is on the mend, and now that I have a renewed passion for blogging, I intend to do just that...I just hope that our faithful readers will still visit the blog...
So for those of you still with us, thanks for sticking with us through this Roll-Acosta!

No comments:

Post a Comment