Monday, December 5, 2011

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

'Tis the Season to be Jolly
It's here, it's finally here!  It's Jillian's first Christmas season.  Now, I have never been a Christmas person, but because of my Jolly Jilly and my Jolly Julian, I cannot help but be in the Christmas spirit!  So I could not have been more excited when we put up our Christmas tree...

And we had this little elf to help!


This little elf kept crawling everywhere, but she stopped long enough to take a picture with me, before crawling off to play with the tree box!


Last year we bought a pre-lit tree and is still gorgeous!  Jolly Jilly's face lit up when we plugged this in for the first time


We wanted to get Jolly Jilly's tree up before it was her bedtime so we took a break from the main tree to put up her 3 foot rendition.


Jilly loved getting her little ornaments and licking them and putting them in her mouth.  But what else is new?!  This is what she does with any new thing she encounters.  Silly Jolly Jilly!

Is that my very own tree?!
 Julian and I found the cutest little ornaments at Target that matched Jilly's room perfectly.  So we placed each one with care on our baby girl's little tree... 


And put a star on top to make it perfect!


That night, I rocked Jilly to sleep by the light of her own little Christmas tree.  To be honest, I shed a tear because of how happy I was at this exact moment to have the best gift of all in my arms!
After putting Jolly Sleepy Jilly down, we finished decorating the rest of the house, like hanging the stocking up on our beautiful fireplace. 


And placing all the delicate snowmen ornaments on our big tree, with a big snowman right on top. 


The next day, we couldn't wait to show Jilly her new home all decked out for the season.  And what a little Jolly Jilly she was indeed!


Fa La La La La
La La La La!

No comments:

Post a Comment