Friday, November 11, 2011

Jillian's 6 month pictures

Back in August, we took photos with our amazing photographer, Miss Sarah Giles.  She is so amazing at what she does and I could not be any more grateful to have such a sweet person capturing our life as a family of 3.  Here are some of the great photos from Jilly's 6 month shoot. 

This first one is of sweet Jilly in her baptism dress.  Isn't she such a doll?!

Jillian is definitely in a mommy phase.  She just loves being with her mommy and her mommy loves being with her.  I love my little girl!!!


Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that one year ago, there were only 2 of us and we were renting a place in Bryan...



And in one year, here is Julian and I standing on the front porch of our brand new home and we are now a little family of 3!


And here is Jillian in her blue room.  We took more pictures in her nursery and I can't wait to see how those turned out.


Jilly got a little fussy during photos so we put her down for a nap.  And then we went back outside with Sarah for a little fun.  Since we had just bought our house, we wanted to show our excitement...



And here's Jillian and her daddy.  Don't they look stunning in yellow?!


These pictures were taken after Jillian's nap so she was much happier!


Jilly Bear is our little monkey girl!  It is crazy how much bigger she's getting and pretty soon, she'll be bigger than her monkey friend!


And this last one is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Jillian of all time.  I just love her little face sooooooo much!  I wish I could keep her this small forever!


Once again, a million thanks to you, Sarah, for taking such amazing photos that we will cherish forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment