Friday, July 15, 2011

Triplets!

***Please note: BEFORE you let your imagination get carried away after reading the title of this blog post, this post is NOT about Julian and I having triplets! Lord help us, we want Jillian to be a big sister one day, but NOT to triplets!***
When Julian and I were dating over 6 years ago, I would beg Julian to dress like me.  Yeah, I wanted to be that couple who wears matching outfits.  Any time I could get away with matching him, I would, and sometimes he wouldn't even know it.  I would just so happen to throw on the same colored shirt as him.  But never (ok, rarely) did he intentionally let me dress like him so we could be twins!
But something magically happens when a daddy has a little girl! All of a sudden, in Jillian's 5 months on this earth, Julian will sometimes ask me what the baby is wearing so that he can wear a matching polo. What?!?!?!  This same man that would not wear matching outfits with me now suddenly wants to match his baby girl's outfits?!  See Exhibit A below...
So like any smart mom and wife would do, I figure a can pull a fast one on Julian and say I want to match Jillian, too! 
And just like that, my life-long desire to dress like twins with my husband has turned into one happy little family of dressed-alike-triplets!

Dang it, now that I have revealed my secret, maybe Julian won't want to match us anymore...

2 comments:

  1. My imagination was carried away the minute I saw the title of this.

    And this is too perfect! Mainly because it is yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber!!! I love your blog! The title is so fun! Jilly is such a cutie, too!!!

    ReplyDelete