Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 4 Months, Jillian!

Happy baby in her Bumbo
What a fun month this has been for our little girl! In the past month, Jilly has started to laugh, smile lots, roll over, and play with her feet!
Playing with my feet

She is becoming more and more aware of the environment around her.
We went to her well-baby check up and she weighs 14 pounds, 10 ounces and is 24.5 inches tall! She's in the 75th percentile in weight and 50th percentile in height, which is good because she's evening out.
Another big occurrence this month is that Jilly went on a plane for the first time! We were in El Paso for Jilly's 4 month birthday, where our little girl was getting loved on by her grandparents, aunts and uncles, and by cousin Lauren!

Off to Grandma's in El Paso!

In my PJs on the plane

Unfortunately, her monthly mile-marker monkey did not make the trip with us so I took her pictures with him before we left!

Look how big I am getting!

I love my monkey

And Jillian also got her ears pierced on her 4 month birthday!
Look at my earrings!

Overall, this past month was great as we continue to watch our precious baby girl grow, change, learn, and love! We are so in love with our little girl and can't wait to see what next month has in store for us!

***Please note - I have failed as a blogger!!!  I did not work on the blog while we were on vacation in El Paso...and I left my camera in El Paso on accident so these are all cell phone pictures.  I will update this post with more/better pictures as soon as I can.  But thanks for reading this post anyway!***

No comments:

Post a Comment