Friday, April 20, 2012

Silly Jilly Loves "Wow Wows"

Jillian loves dogs these days.  It started with meeting her grandparent's dog, Pookie, in Virginia in January.  At first, she was terrified of Pookie, but quickly decided she would give Pookie a chance.  We would see Pookie and say, "Look at the Wow Wow, Jilly!"  Now, every time we FaceTime with Julian's parents, she says "Wow wow."  She does the same thing to my parents with their dog, Comet.  I swear, she loves doing FaceTime with her grandparents to see them their dogs!
(Sorry, Grandpa, Grandma, Mami, and Papi!)
This love of dogs has extended into her everyday life, too.  One morning, she was in her crib and she kept pointing to her stuffed animal basket and saying, "Wow wow, wow wow."  There was a stuffed Lady (from Lady and the Tramp) in the mix and she would not get out of bed till we gave her that Wow Wow.  Now, Lady goes with her EVERYWHERE!  From breakfast in the morning to the ride to and from school, playing outside, and of course at bedtime. 


Silly Jilly, you and your Wow Wow make us smile everyday!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Jilly is too adorable with the texting and driving and the wow wow....I'm so glad I started reading. you guys are hilarious! love the backyard too! Yea Camp Acosta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber!
    My grandaughter also has a LADY that I bought her when she was born (16mos ago)because that is one of my favorite movies!=) well now like your adorable Lilly she takes her LADY everywhere she goes and cannot sleep without it. The problem is when its time to wash LADY she becomes "drama queen" cuz she doesn't want to let go! my question is where did you buy Lilly's? my daughter wanted to buy her another one to have two but we can't find them anymore, I bought hers at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete